Søk i denne bloggen

lørdag 6. oktober 2012

Chris Brown Talks Love Triangle With Rihanna And Karrueche Tran [Video]


"The Real Chris Brown" from David Alan on Vimeo.
Chris Brown posted a video online publicly confessing his love for Rihanna and Karruche Tran. The “Turn Up The Music” singer says it stresses him out because he does not want to hurt either women.
“I’m stressed out… when you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it’s kinda difficult. Is there such thing as loving two people? I don’t know if that’s possible, but for me, I feel like that.”
“I don’t want to hurt either or. I’m just me. I’m not trying to be a player, I’m not trying to be a dawg. My mama raised me differently. I just care too much sometimes. A ni**a be stressing. That’s what ni**as do. Life of Chris Brown.”

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar